November 1 - 24: Thomas was in Europe.
November 25 - 29: We were in Atlanta for Thanksgiving.
December 3 - 11: The boys and I were in Utah.
December 13 - 17: Thomas's family was visiting.
December 29: Thomas broke his arm. For the next month+ he wasn't able to help much with Jacob.
January 31: Thomas left for Europe again.
February 26: Thomas came HOME! with a healed arm and no travel plans in the foreseeable future. It has been a happy couple days over here!
Monday, February 23, 2015
Our baby will be 1 next month! How did that happen??
New this month:
- Jacob cut 1 new tooth, for a total of 8.
- He tries to climb on absolutely everything and succeeds more than I'd like.
- He's signing more words and sometimes seems to know the meaning when he says "Mama."
- He discovered stairs at Mark & Sarah's house and was in heaven. Too bad for him we don't have any.
- Biggest news this month is that Jacob is walking!! He took his first steps at 10 months and 2 days. Nearly a month later, he is walking pretty steadily and rarely crawls anymore. I can't believe how fast it all happened. This video is from about a week ago.
We sure love this boy! Looking forward to celebrating a birthday in 4 short weeks.