Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Jacob's birthday!!


Jacob turned 2 on March 23rd. I know it's a cliche, but I really can't believe 2 years have passed since this sweet and contrary boy joined our family. We had a fun day celebrating him. In the morning, I took the boys to Imagination Forest, a fun play place we'd never been to before. Thomas came home early so he could be there when Jacob opened his presents after his nap. For dinner we had the Tietjens over and made homemade pizza, and we followed that up with a monkey cake for Jacob and cupcakes for the rest of us! I think Jacob had a wonderful 2nd birthday!

One of his presents was a cute little chair. I guess the shape was obvious through the wrapping paper because he inadvertently opened it when he sat on it that morning. :)
Imagination Forest
I love when they actually play together!
Presents!
 
 
 
Tradition . . . (I hope you sang that)
As usual, Carter steals the show...

Cake time!
monkey cupcakes for the rest of us :)
He needed some help with the candles.

Happy birthday, Jacob!! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment