Sunday, July 17, 2011

Grammy and Papy come for a visit

Last weekend, Thomas's parents came to visit Jamie . . . er, I mean, us. We know who the main attraction was. :) I hope they had a fun visit; we sure had fun having them here! Most of the visit was spent playing with Jamie, but we also made time for going out to brunch, going to the park and the mall, and playing games after Jamie went to bed. We had a blast showing them how to play Cranium (one of our favorite games but sadly one we can't play just the 2 of us). I didn't have my camera out most of the weekend, but we did get a few pictures.
out for brunch at La Costa in Market Square
I think that wraps up our visitors for a bit. Now we are settling into our new routine: new apartment (have I mentioned I LOVE our new apartment??? Because I do.) and a one nap baby. Both good changes.

I don't think I mentioned it on the blog, but about a month ago, Thomas shaved his face completely clean for the first time in 6 1/2 years. Here he is with one month's worth of beard growth . . .

2 comments:

  1. You guys have had a busy summer with lots of fun visitors. Looks like lots of fun! Jamie is as cute as ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy a good game of cranium as well

    ReplyDelete