Monday, November 21, 2011

Jamie's first haircut

Jamie FINALLY had his first haircut today. It was seriously overdue. He had some very cute curls for a while, but recently it has just been scraggly in the back and, worse, his bangs (which reached all the way to his mouth) were constantly in his face. I tried to get some before pictures today but he didn't really cooperate. These are the best I got.
front
back
This one is from a couple of weeks ago, but this is pretty much how his hair was all the time. I had to push it out of his eyes all day long.
Jamie did a great job today! I made sure he had his rabbit and his pacifier, and he was totally good to go. He kept moving his head around to try and see what was going on, but otherwise he sat still, and he didn't fuss at all.
I was sad at first after the cut, even though I hadn't been beforehand. He just didn't look like my baby anymore! But I'm very happy with it now that I've gotten a little more used to it. He looks great, it's not in his face, and he shouldn't get mistaken for a girl now!
all done!

1 comment:

  1. It had to happen sometime...unless you were just assuming he'd be a rock star.

    ReplyDelete