Wednesday, September 5, 2012

random recent cuteness

Jamie loves to play with the coasters we keep in our coffee table. One day, he was in the living room for a minute before I followed him out there, and I found this:
 That cutie had gotten them out and "set the table."

Jamie and Daddy reading a story

Every weekend for the past few months as I've been working on my thesis, Thomas has taken Jamie to the zoo on the weekend so I can have a few extra hours to get some work done. A couple weeks ago I decided to take a break and join them. [Side note: I have completed rough drafts of my introduction and my first section (of three)! Couldn't have done it without the extra time Thomas has given me!]
Jamie and Thomas hang out at the turtle marsh a lot. Jamie has gotten to feed crickets to the turtles more than once, but unfortunately the man who is normally there wasn't there the week I went. I was sad not to see it! They're also on a first name basis with many of the zoo animals. Meet Al.
 

Not the best family self-portrait, but Jamie makes it too funny not to include.
Jamie = about the size of an elephant femur
Jamie loved helping me make pizza recently. His favorite part? Sneaking tastes of sausage and cheese.  

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I love the coasters. We can't wait to see you guys. Way to go on your thesis progress!

    ReplyDelete