Thursday, December 18, 2014

our recent activities

Thomas left November 1 to spend 3 1/2 weeks in France {hardest month of my life}.

He returned home on the Monday night before Thanksgiving, and we left the following afternoon to go to my brother's house in Atlanta. 

My grandmother passed away on Thanksgiving Day, so we spent all of three days home together after Thanksgiving before the boys and I went to Utah for a week.

We got back to Knoxville on the 11th, and on the 13th Thomas's family came to visit us since we won't be going back to Kirksville during the holidays.

After a wonderful visit, they left to go back home yesterday morning. 

Now there is exactly 1 week until Christmas, and with all the traveling our family has been doing in the last couple months, we aren't as prepared as normal.

In case anyone was wondering why the blog has been put on the back burner recently, this is why. Eventually I will get caught up. I hope.

1 comment: