- 25 lbs, 10 oz
- 33.5 inches
- 16 teeth -- He got 4 molars and 4 eye teeth in about a month and a half this summer. It was a crazy time and nobody (except Jamie) got any sleep.
- still in 18 month clothes, but not for too much longer
- just switched to size 4 diapers
At 18 months, Jacob can:
- walk, run, climb, you name it
- say about 15 words and sign another 20 or so
- make lots of animal noises and also a few Star Wars noises (Darth Vader, Chewbacca, R2D2) It is hilarious.
- climbing on everything
- play-doh. Mainly he takes it out of the containers and puts it back in, but he wants to do it all day long.
- books, especially ones with animals or trucks or Star Wars characters
- phones and remotes
- any and all vehicles
- spinning in circles
- being upside down
- going outside
- running away from us at every opportunity
- copying Jamie
He does not like:
- diaper changes
- teeth brushing
- being apart from Mommy
- being confined
Jacob is sleeping pretty well at night. He goes to bed at 7:30 and wakes up around 7. He's not a very heavy sleeper and will often stir in the night but usually goes back to sleep without our needing to go in. He is transitioning to one nap, and his naps have become much more unpredictable.
Favorite foods: bananas, grapes, meat, beans, sweet potatoes, cooked carrots, oatmeal, peas, apples, watermelon, strawberries, red pepper slices, cucumber slices, scrambled eggs, pasta, dried apricots
Least favorite foods: most dairy products, applesauce, broccoli
He still nurses a few times a day and won't really try cow's milk at all.
Jacob likes to have his own way and throws crazy tantrums when he doesn't get it! But he's also very sweet and showers us with snuggles and kisses. We love him to pieces.