Tuesday, May 11, 2010

baby shower


The Saturday before last, my sister-in-law Emily and my friend April threw me a baby shower. It was so much fun! We played a few games, including a mad lib, one where everyone had to cut a piece of yarn as long as they thought my belly is round, and one where we had to guess which celebrity baby names were real and which were fake. We got so many nice gifts: clothes, books, toys, blankets, diapers, wipes, a stroller (yay!), etc... One of my favorites was a blanket that my sister-in-law Kim made. It is so cute and was so thoughtful of her! I love that he'll have something that was made especially for him. Another big surprise at the shower was that my best friend Bethany and her mom came! They live in Oklahoma now, so it was a very long drive, and I had no idea they were coming until they got there. It was a great surprise!



And here's my 36 week belly picture. It was taken a week ago--I am now 37 weeks, which is exciting because he is now considered full term!

3 comments:

  1. Your baby shower looked like fun!

    Congratulations!

    Sandra @ www.modern-baby-shower-ideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun shower. I love the game where people guess the size of your belly. With the twins I got some really big guesses. Annie you look great. Hang in there these last few weeks and we can't wait for the big day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a big stack of presents! Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete