Sunday, November 18, 2012

general update

Jamie and I spent the first 12 days of November in Missouri at Grandma and Grandpa's house. While I prepared for my thesis defense and then worked on revising, acquiring signatures, random paperwork, and getting it printed, Jamie stayed busy playing with his grandparents. That kid LOVES his grandparents. Oh my goodness. I took almost no pictures while we there, partly because I was busy and partly because I knew we'd be back next month. But here are a few that I did snap. 

making a fire with Grandpa--a daily occurrence

Story time!
Thomas left the same day we did to go to a conference in Boston. After he got back, he spent a ton of time working on his big paper for the semester and no time at all grocery shopping--when Jamie and I got home, all the produce in the house consisted of wilted lettuce, jalapeƱo peppers, and garlic. Yum.

Since returning we have been busy unpacking, reading books about Thanksgiving, making Thanksgiving crafts (those will get there own post later), and getting ready to pack up again and head to Atlanta on Wednesday. We're very excited to be with family this year, as we have just been on our own for Thanksgiving since moving to Knoxville.

Also, Jamie got his 4th haircut yesterday. I was never pleased with his last one, so it was about time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment