Saturday, October 11, 2014

happy birthday to me!

I turned 29 at the end of September. I can't believe I'll be 30 in less than a year! Crazy crazy.

My day mostly consisted of taking care of two little boys and included a trip to the dentist for Jamie, so not the most exciting birthday ever. We did have some fun in the evening, though, with Mexican take-out, presents, and cake.

I told Thomas I wanted 3 things for my birthday: 1) 8+ hours of uninterrupted sleep, 2) no stinkbugs in our apartment, and 3) no whining from Jamie. I got none of them! But I didn't really expect to and I did get some really nice gifts, including a blog book from my in-laws and a photo album that Jamie chose with pictures of the boys in it.

It was a pretty good birthday, overall.

Jamie also chose some flowers for me.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment