Tuesday, April 12, 2011

redesign

You may have noticed I revamped the blog over the weekend. I'm pretty happy with the new design (even though some people *cough*Nathaniel*cough* may not be thrilled with the font. Too bad, I love it)!

I also have a new goal to write on here more often. I spent so many years in English classes being forced to write stuff that I didn't really enjoy or care about that I forgot that I actually used to like writing. I don't know if very much I have to say will interest other people, but I'm glad I have a forum where I can keep working on writing all the same. Plus the grandmas like to be kept up-to-date on the little one.

2 comments:

  1. Write away. For the record, I'm on the proverbial fence about the font.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (by Annie's mom)

    I'm okay with the font. It's not as immediately easy to read as some, but it's adequate, and is no problem for me. And it's kind of cute.

    ReplyDelete