Friday, January 24, 2014

good bye

My parents recently bought a house in Utah, so they'll be moving sometime in the near-ish future. We almost certainly won't be going back to Missouri while they're still living there, so when we left this time, we were saying good bye to the house I lived in my whole life. Sad.
one of the first pictures my dad took of the house way back in 1984
and the last picture I took of the house the afternoon before we left
Their new house will certainly be nicer and bigger than this one, but it's so much farther away that we won't get to go as often. Plus it doesn't have any memories or history yet. I'm glad Jamie's gotten to visit there so much in the last 3 1/2 years and I hope he'll remember, but I am sad that baby #2 will never get to know that house.

Good bye, house! I will miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment